Get Your Tickets to The Studio
Getting tickets for Studio productions is easy! You have FOUR options:
- You can purchase tickets online* by clicking on the identified links below, which will take you to Brown Paper Tickets, our online ticket vendor.
- You can make reservations over the phone by calling 602-765-0120.
- You can "walk in" and buy tickets at the door before each performance.
- The most economical way to see all Studio performances is to become a Sustaining Member. For $250 a year, you have 2 reserved seats to every show.
*NOTE: Online ticketing ends three hours prior to each performance. For tickets close to show time, please inquire at the door.
ALL STUDIO MEMBERS: You already have two tickets to each show, so you just need to make a reservation! Instead of using the ticket links, please see the info at the bottom of this page on how to reserve your member tickets.
Online Ticket Purchases:
The Last Romance by Joe DiPietro — February 28 - March 16 (Note: Saturday, March 8, is sold out. No online tickets remain for 3/7 or 3/9. For those dates, please call the box office at 602-765-0120.) Online tickets are still available for March 14-16:
Words for Music: Heart to Hart - celebrating the lyrics of Lorenz Hart — May 9-18 - Eight Performances - Tickets Coming Soon
An Old Fashioned Love Song - celebrating the songs of Paul Williams — May 22 - June 1 - Six Performances - Tickets Coming Soon
- $10 — Students 25 and Under
- $15 — Seniors 65 and Over
- $15 — Military Personnel
- $15 — Groups of 10 or more (All tickets must be for the same performance)
- $20 — General Admission